Here at Tozny, we’re passionate about the security and privacy of everyday users. We build toolkits for developers in a collaborative and positive environment. Join us, and help fix some of the biggest problems in computer security and privacy. We’re a spinoff of Galois, the security research firm. Our pay and benefits are in line with the industry, including an employer-funded health plan.
We’re located in the heart of one of the best cities in America. It has excellent restaurants, tons of brew pubs, it’s artistic, literate, and bike friendly. Hike nearby in the Columbia River Gorge, ski on Mt. Hood, or take in the vistas and Pinot Noirs in our world-renowned wine country.
Tozny Core Values
Are you guided by your values? We are.
- Your Privacy is Worth Protecting: We are building the world where privacy and data sharing can coexist. Your data belongs in your control.
- Prioritize Relationships: At Tozny, relationships come first. Our families, who we work with, and those whose lives we improve.
- Transparency: An open approach promotes authenticity, generates trust, and invites genuine participation.
- Honesty and Integrity Define Us: Protecting users’ data and digital identities demands a substantial degree of trust. We work to earn that trust.
- New Technologies to Meet Real Needs: Our efforts are directed by the needs of those we serve.We create solutions that we ourselves would use.
- Knowledge is Meant to be Shared: Our cumulative experience is a result of others sharing with us.
- We Explore and Experiment: We believe the risks of experimentation are worth the energy we invest.
- We Listen, Respond, Iterate: We respond to feedback at all stages and are always willing to evolve our products.
- We Celebrate Successes: Our products are the culmination of thoughtful contributions from talented inventors. We support each other with meaningful acts of recognition.
Job listings brought to you by HiringThing.