Founder and CEO
Before founding Tozny, Isaac developed cutting edge security, encryption and authentication solutions for defense agencies and other government entities. He's been a cybersecurity researcher at Galois for 10 years with a focus on identity management, authentication, authorization, and access control. Education: BS Computer Science, MS Cybersecurity. Email Isaac.
VP Sales and Business Development
Leah is responsible for developing new business through strategic partnerships and direct sales. She has extensive experience with go-to-market and licensing strategies, competitor and market analysis, increasing sales revenues and implementing infrastructure to improve sales leads. Education: MBA from Willamette University; BA in Psychology from Rhodes College.
DR. ROBERT WILTBANK
Rob advises Tozny on business strategy and sales. He is also Galois' CEO. In this role, Rob drives strategy for Galois' growth, oversees business operations, and helps commercialize its technologies. Prior to Galois, Rob was a professor at Willamette University's Atkinson Graduate School of Management, where he ran the Willamette Angel Fund.
Josh Schoonmaker helps build relationships with Tozny’s partners and clients. While in Silicon Valley, he worked solidifying and communicating companies visions for future technology. He has managed multiple innovation centers and hardware/software development projects. After moving to Oregon, Josh earned his MBA and is currently completing his Masters in Entrepreneurial Law.
Tozny's Core Values
Core Values: The Foundation
- Your Privacy is Worth Protecting -- Amazing things are brought into existence when data is shared, and you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your privacy for them to occur. We are building the world where privacy and data sharing can coexist. Your data belongs in your control.
- Prioritize Relationships -- At Tozny, relationships come first. Who we work with, who we work for, and those whose lives we improve.Open by Default.
- Open by Choice. -- We choose transparency, open communication, shared knowledge, and collaboration as our standard practice. An open approach promotes authenticity, generates trust, and invites genuine participation. We are better because we are open.
- Honesty and Integrity Define Us -- Protecting users’ data and digital identities demands a substantial degree of trust. We understand how honesty and integrity serve to earn that trust. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Our Solutions Meet Real Needs -- Our efforts are directed by the needs of those we serve. We are attentive to needs around new technologies, shifting standards, and user experience expectations. We create solutions that we ourselves would use.
- Knowledge is Meant to be Shared --“If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” -- Isaac Newton
Our cumulative experience is a result of others sharing with us. As we enthusiastically take on new challenges, what we discover, we share.
Team: How we Work
- We Explore and Experiment -- Innovation is born of curiosity. Our freedom to explore new approaches allows us to recognize the difference between best practices from unchallenged routine. We believe the risks of experimentation are worth the energy we invest. Gaining the knowledge of what fails is itself a success.
- We Listen, Respond, Iterate -- Our focus is developing the right solution. We release early and often to both serve our users and generate invaluable insights. We respond to feedback at all stages and are always willing to evolve our products.
- We Celebrate Successes -- Our products are the culmination of thoughtful contributions from talented inventors. Taking the time to celebrate our achievements promotes pride in our work and adds joy to the process. We support each other with meaningful acts of recognition.